• Subscribe
  • I was skeptical, but then this happened.

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
    8 replies
    So I've been on PH for not so long, just 21 days. And I kept asking myself: "Is coming here every day, checking out product, creating and answer discussion worth it?" I was still in doubt, until today, when a Founder of another company joined the Whatsapp community group that we created for the product we're launching next week. He wrote and basically explained that he'd been working on something similar but not the same as me, and that he has an MVP, and that he wanted to meet if I agreed. Well, of course, I was curious! We met and I asked: "How did you find us?" and he answered: "A friend of mine wrote me that saw you guys on some platform, something with product..." And I love that! A person (no idea who) saw Touring here on PH, told this founder in Germany who then joined our community to book a call with me. Truly, I think this is one of the real-world examples of why I will continue staying active here on PH, even after launch! P.S. It was a great call, we got to know each other, and we agreed on speaking again after Touring's launch to explore collaborations and whatnot. One more meaningful connection!

Replies

Eliza Crescini
    As the saying goes, "Communication is the key" and we must always believe in that! I am so happy for you!
    Gadir
    Cool, this is very nice!
    Tatyane Soroudi
    Thanks for sharing it. I guess I needed a bit of motivation myself.
    Henry Habib
    That's awesome! Times like these make PH so worthwhile. PH should totally add a DM feature:-)