• Subscribe
  • I wanted to share a few strategies that have helped me stay productive.

Amit Arora
    7 replies
    Here are some key takeaways from my experience: ๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซBalloon Theory: I've found starting my day with the most important task, like the "Balloon Theory" suggests, incredibly effective. It's like tackling it while my energy is at its peak, ensuring I get it done without distractions like social media early in the morning. ๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซPut to Paper: Writing down everything on my mind, from tasks to ideas, has been a game-changer. It clears up mental space and helps me prioritize effectively. When everything's on paper, it's easier to see what needs immediate attention versus what can wait. ๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซEat That Frog: Prioritizing tasks using the A, B, C, D, E method has been another big win. By tackling the most important tasks (A tasks) first, I've noticed a significant boost in productivity. It's all about focusing on what moves the needle the most. ๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซNo More Mr. Nice Guy: Learning to say "no" to less important social obligations has been liberating. It's about being honest with myself and others about where my priorities lie, whether it's personal goals or critical tasks that need my attention. ๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซTheme Your Days: I've started assigning specific themes to my days, like "Focus on Writing" or "Client Meetings," to organize my workload better. It helps me stay focused and ensures I'm making progress in key areas without feeling overwhelmed. These strategies have really helped me maintain a high level of productivity and focus. I'd love to hear your thoughts on these methods or any other tips you swear by!

Replies

Royce Wong
    Thansk for sharing this. I especially like balloon theory. Our current launch of inorbi.io has a feature that we call focus and resembles what you're saying with starting your day with the most important tasks.
    Royce Wong
    @amit_arora All on one platform to manage your teams and projects. We focus on bridging the gap between internal and external teams making the coordination of work super simple and straight forward.
    Royce Wong
    @amit_arora we're live and have a free tier for you to try. go to https://app.inorbit.io/sign-up and let me know if you need anything.
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    @roycewong that's very interesting, Royce. would love to know more about inorbi
    Amit Arora
    @roycewong looks super interesting.
    Gurkaran Singh
    These strategies are like having a productivity toolkit - I might need a power-up button for those "Eat That Frog" moments! How do you keep your productivity game strong amidst the daily chaos?
    Amit Arora
    @thestarkster simply refocusing on 'Eat That Frog' ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ˜‰