• Subscribe
  • I want to know what extra things everyone will do on launch day?

michael
    6 replies
    I have no idea about this, we luanch at this weekend for first launch, so nerves are running. Lmk if you're launching soon, would love to support 🙏

Replies

Hossein Yazdi
    Hi Michael, Take my advice for your upcoming launch; - Firstly, don't lose hope, especially at the start (even when your upvotes are way lesser than others, you can cross many by the end of the day.) - Stay awake as much as possible when your launch is live. - Ask as many friends/ followers as you can to support you on the day. These are the most important points I could think of from my experience. Btw, feel free to give me a heads-up on X to support you when you launch! 😉 https://x.com/hosseinyazdii
    Shreya Ranpariya
    @hosseinyazdi Gonna ping you when I launch :)
    michael
    @hosseinyazdi Learned a lot from your experience,following at x , my account is Picsman.ai,thx!
    As someone new to this as well, I understand the excitement that comes with a first launch. Here’s what I plan to do on launch day to ensure everything goes smoothly and is enjoyable: - Stay Positive: As @hosseinyazdi mentioned, don't lose hope even if the initial response isn't overwhelming. The day can bring many surprises. - Stay Engaged: I'll be actively monitoring the launch, staying mindful to respond to any comments or feedback promptly. - Leverage Your Network: I'll be reaching out to friends, followers, and colleagues (again!) to support and share the launch. - Enjoy the Ride: Most importantly, I'm focusing on enjoying the process. Launching is a big milestone, and I want to savor every moment. I've already learned so much from this preparatory experience that it has already brought me a lot of value.
    michael
    @hosseinyazdi @herwig_kusatz Stay Positive, Stay Engaged, Enjoy the Ride ,Thank you very much for sharing