• Subscribe
  • I wanna build a course about fintech. What would you like to learn about it?

Leonid Mikhalev
    3 replies
    I want to add these topics: — Classic fintech (Chime, Revolut, Stripe) — InvestTech(Robinhood, Interactive Brokers) — Crypto (crypto payments, lending, trading) — B2B Fintech (Brex, Plaid, SolarisBank) — Financial super apps (Revolut, Vivid Money, SoFi) — AI in fintech (fraud prevention, credit scoring) Which one is the most interesting for you? The course is just a core. I also want to add database with fintech founders who open for network, VC funds who invest in different areas, and share templates for business model at Excel.

Replies

Eden
    As an engineer I’m most interested in how FinTech companies stay secure. How do you make sure you’re not leaking customer information? How do you make sure you don’t accidentally mess up an algorithm so you invest someone’s money in the wrong place?
    Aster Key  Brad Blumberg
    @entreeden interesting, not solution to your to the question, but financial data focused - you and Leonid, may like this:https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Aster Key  Brad Blumberg
    We are focused on weak links in all of the above -- but that is a great overview! Maybe a little history about credit and how we got to where we are today