I've launched a little open source project today πŸš€

Pavel Keyzik
6 replies
I launched my first project today. Any advice? The first thing I was confused that it says that I posted the project, but after some time it started to say that my launched is scheduled for tomorrow, but it still has a button "Launch Now" and I pressed that πŸ˜„ I'm not sure how it works, but if you could explain that to me, I'd be happy to hear that

Replies

Rich Watson
congrats!! share the link. check out producthunt.com/upcoming/trade-hub-3 we're launching on monday!
Pavel Keyzik
@richw Thank you! I will ☺️ Here is the link https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Alissa Anne Pagano
Congrats Pavel! It must be live because I've dropped an upvote on it 😁 I believe usually products go auto-live at 12am Pacific time. How has the project itself gone? Recently I launched an eBook/Notion system for validating product ideas and getting your first customers!
Pavel Keyzik
@alissaannepagano Thank you, Alissa! For me it was just a super simple project with a basic idea, that helps me sometime at work, and I was really happy when I saw that some people start this project on GitHub and some people trying to add new features. Congratulations on your first customer πŸŽ‰