I turned my newsletter into video with AI

Zeng
21 replies
I turned them into videos with AI tool and post them on YouTube. Share me with what do you think of this :) https://youtu.be/OmIjRF1IVeE

Replies

Iuliia Shnai
Cool! Is it some automation AI tool where you insert your newsletter text and it combones this video?
Zeng
@iuliia_shnai I made them with AugXLab. Yes, just upload text, video and narrative will be ready in less than a minute.
Kyle Tummonds
Very interesting. I found there were some visuals that didn't really match up with the narration quite right, but overall it was good!
Zeng
@kyle_tummonds Yeah. Haha. I need to work on the images. Thank you for your feedback.😊
Kyle Tummonds
@zeng No worries. I really liked it!
Pleasure Meditation
I think it's good and it motivates ME to learn more about AI and find ways to use it. :-)
Zeng
@pleasure_meditation Thank you. AI is amazing.
Rofy Okyere-Forson
Very interesting. I think it would only get better, especially if this is only one of the first iterations. Great job!
Zeng
@rofy Thank you!😊
Manab Boruah
Hi Zeng, I love the idea. How did you do it? Did the AI pick images by itself?
Zeng
@manab_boruah Thank you. Yes. AI will generate the images and voice. We can upload images or generate AI images in the app.
Moon
How you do that ? share some tips.. It's sound amazing
Zeng
@moon10 I use Aug X Lab. Feel free to DM me on Twitter. 😉
phprunner
This is really cool! I found that sometimes images change too often to my taste but a great outcome overall. We also need to remember that this is just the beginning.
Zeng
@phprunner Thank you Sergey for your kind feedback. Yes. It was our first video. We will improve it.😉
Arpan
Great Idea! Videos are definitely one of the best ways to grab attention these days.
Axel Rosén
Looks interesting. I took a look at your videos on youtube, they are cool. I would love to get your feedback on my video ai generation tool! It is a bit different than what you have made so far.
Zeng
@axelr Thank you. Where can I try your tools?
Axel Rosén
@zeng Thank you, I would really appreciate it! You can try it at StoryVid.app. Please let me know if you have any improvements you’d like ☺️