I still love the PH family!

Max
32 replies
Many people are leaving PH after some unsuccessful experiences. But for me, I absolutely love this platform. It's where I discover fascinating individuals who are creating products that have the potential to change lives and even the world. And now, I've become one of those people. Even though I haven't reached #1 yet (only got a few #2s), it hasn't dampened my spirit. The real feedback I've received is incredibly valuable. It has driven me to continuously improve my product, Stylar. Today, I'm thrilled to announce the launch of Stylar Retouch! If you've tried Stylar before, you must come back and experience our significant updates. Stylar is now an All-in-One Ai Design Tool. Your support means the world to us, and we eagerly anticipate your feedback. Here's our launch post: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Arphid
Break a leg!
FC_Andrew88
Absolutely! PH is a group of warriors who never give up and surrender!
Victoria
PH has been an incredible platform, connecting us with innovative creators and invaluable feedback that has driven the continuous improvement of our product. Go Stylar!
I think Product Hunt is an excellent platform for innovators to showcase their talents and ideas!
Arya
Great experience, great try!!!
Kiana Yi
Wow, I'm so interested!!!
David Shen
PH is a great platform!
SANGHEE CHEONG
Really excited for this!
Lucy Liu
So excited for the new Skylar update!
lym
That sounds great! I am really interested in it!
xue ting
I tried out the latest Stylar, and it feels great!
Nicola Lanzilotto
Once again a great tool. Good luck with the launch!
Salar Davari
All things aside, communities like PH can always help with finding new products, getting ideas for new start ups, getting feedback about your product, and connoting to potential business partners. To mention, but a few!
Elly
Absolutely! Congratulations on your launch!
Zenda
Yeah! PH is currently the best product launch platform, and the community gives us great encouragement. Already up & comment. Good luck!🔥
Paulina Hryniewicz
We're on our second launch this year and it's been a journey! Upvoted your new product, looks great. Stay tuned with: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Carmen Judson
Good luck with the launch!
Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
Congratulations on the launch of Stylar Retouch! Seeing your dedication to continuous improvement and innovation in the design space is inspiring. I'm excited to see how Stylar evolves with these significant updates. I can't wait to give it a
My3 Murthy
The algo can mess with the rankings but not the community! I am still bullish on the group of individuals I have connected with here. Supported Stylar Retouch! All the very best!