• Subscribe
  • I reached 100 days on Product Hunt today🎉

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    6 replies
    Back in September, we had our first launch, marking a day full of excitement and hustle. We reached the #6 spot on the daily rankings. Your valuable feedback played a crucial role in refining our tool. Over the past three months, I've been actively supporting fellow products and offering insights to budding projects. This journey has not only allowed me to expand my network but also connect with fantastic startup makers and founders. Product Hunt is indeed an incredible community for networking opportunities. Fast forward to December, and we're gearing up for another launch! This time, we're introducing a tool for competitor analysis. I can't wait to show it to you all! Be among the first to know about our launch by clicking the link below and selecting 'Notify me': https://www.producthunt.com/products/pythia-world Share your products if you are also launching in December! Let's help each other!

Replies

Sergei Rednev
    @mary_rumyantzeva, Congratulations! it's amazing! I wish you luck with your second launch!
    Eden
    #6 on your first launch, incredible! Any tips for first timers?
    Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    @entreeden thanks! Prepare everything in advance and create a comprehensive checklist of tasks. Prior to the launch, actively engage with the Product Hunt community. This platform is highly valuable, and we received substantial support through it. Be patient on the day of the launch; know that you have 24 hours, so anything can change at any time. Good luck!
    Igor Lysenko
    Congratulations, today is my 72nd day!