• Subscribe
  • I need a roast

Katt Risen
    6 replies
    My product www.sprints.so has been getting new users but mainly thanks to Twitter in stead of through the landing page. How can I make the landing page better / more clear / more convincing / ... Honest feedback appreciated.

Replies

Carl Brook
    Would you like gravy on this roast?
    Eden
    This is a cool idea, Katt! Just a quick look through, for me I was confused because when I saw the price I wasn't really sure what I would be getting out of it. At first it looked like just a community of people keeping each other accountable. But then when I saw $20/mo I was like hmm is there coaching involved too? I'm still not 100% certain, if there is dedicated coaching than I think that could be useful to mention because that'd help me understand the pricing
    Katt Risen
    @entreeden Super useful Eden, will try to make it more clear.
    Adrian Taropa
    @sebastien_chaine beat me to it. I would at least graphically express the "We know it's hard" section and break apart the different elements. That sounds more like the statement of the problem. Also, have a look at your scroll depth. If it is too shallow, that could indicate you have too much text and that your above-the-fold content isn't too convincing. And the thing that stood out to me the most, was the lack of a logo or name at least. I would test a few designs to narrow it down, but please spruce it up 😅 Good luck with sales 🤞
    Katt Risen
    @adrian_taropa Thanks Adrian, I tried to focus on the copy in stead of 'wasting' time on design but that was clearly not a good idea :)