I made it! Submit once, get featured on all top AI directories

Jake Harrison
26 replies
Hey Product Hunt community! 🚀 I'm thrilled to announce that OneSubmitAI is officially LIVE on Product Hunt today! After countless hours of work, it's so exciting to share it with you all. OneSubmitAI is designed to streamline the process of submitting your AI products to directories. We all know how time-consuming and tedious it can be to submit your product to multiple directories for increased exposure and SEO rankings. That's exactly the problem OneSubmitAI solves. With just a single submission, your AI product will be listed on all top AI directories, saving you a ton of time and effort. I created OneSubmitAI after facing these challenges myself and I truly believe it can be a game-changer for many of you as well. I would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, and any pain points you've experienced in this area. Check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thank you so much for your support and looking forward to the discussion! 💪

Replies

Pedro Massango
Congratulations. How long did it take from idea to the launch date?
ai YOYA
Congrats! It is a very useful tool for indie hacker like me! I have spent one week to submit my tool to 50+ directories. So time consuming!
Sophia Williams
Can't wait to show them all!
Leena Chitnis
Wishing you success, cheers!
Maria Hagsten
Congrats on the launch, Jake, and best of luck with OneSubmitAI 🚀
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
Congrats! I'll check that out. Sounds like a time-saver!
Chris Lindner
Congrats on the great work!
That is great, is it possible to get access to the list of the directories that the product will be listed?
Jake Harrison
@johnberg Yes, absolutely! You can get direct access to the list of 150+ AI directories by joining our Discord for free. This way, you can see all the directories where your product will be listed before you decide to proceed with the submission. Just head over to discord.affordhunt.com to join our community and access the list.
Matthew
This looks interesting Jake!
Prem Saini
Congratulations way to go!
alan robert
Create a strong landing page for your product. This is your chance to make a good first impression and convince people to upvote your product. Make sure your landing page is clear, concise, and visually appealing.
Aleksandra V.
Doest it work only with AI-products? Or also with other startups?
Bridie Lee
This looks awesome! Congrats!
Moin Shaikh
Congrats on bringing a great idea to life. Hope fellow makers will find it useful to expand their products' reach.
Time saving tools are much needed in our hectic times!! Well done and congrats!