• Subscribe
  • I'm using this checklist to launch my project. Do you have any feedback/additions?

Two Heads
    14 replies
    www.launchlist.cc ⚙️ Initial Setup - Create your account on relevant platforms - Craft a compelling description for your profile - Add important contact links (Twitter, website, etc.) - Ensure your main profile is fully updated - Develop a comprehensive launch strategy 👥 Audience Building - Research similar products on key platforms - Analyze successful launches for inspiration - Engage with users who supported similar products - Join relevant Slack, Discord, and other communities - Participate in forums with targeted replies - Share your MVP with makers for feedback - Organize a database of connections 🌎 Building in Public - Design a landing page for your product - Create and share a public roadmap - Set up a waiting list and start collecting emails - Regularly share updates and maintain a change log - Launch a blog focused on your product journey - Establish a community space to engage with users - Schedule 1:1 sessions for product feedback - Gather feedback across all relevant channels 🚀 Launch Preparation - Track upcoming launches and competitors - Engage an influencer to support your launch - Select an optimal launch date - Free your schedule for launch day and nearby dates - Announce early access to your product - Create and schedule social media posts - Prepare announcements for your communities - Draft an email update for early adopters - Finalize and polish your launch content - Update your roadmap with the latest milestones - Update website with new features and testimonials - Schedule emails and social media announcements - Configure analytics to track incoming traffic ✅ Final Launch Checklist - Verify your launch is set for the correct time - Double-check scheduled posts and announcements - Test your website to handle increased traffic - Conduct a final bug check on your product - Confirm that your analytics are fully operational

Replies

Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    maybe should add create screenshots or video
    Two Heads
    @allan_ryl ah you mean a product video? Great addition! we just soft launched btw. would love to get your feedback! www.launchlist.cc. if you could share your feedback via DM on X (https://x.com/twoheadscrew), that would mean the world to us! :)
    Two Heads
    Is this pretty much in line with what you do when you launch a project?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hello, The checklist looks great for launching a product. You guys are doing great. It is very comprehensive and I think you're all set for the launch. Good luck to you guys.
    William M
    This checklist is thorough! One thing I’d add is making sure you have a backup plan if something goes wrong on launch day. Have you thought about what you’ll do if there are any unexpected issues?
    Two Heads
    @shannon_m_william good one William! Could you give some examples of unexpected issues? I totally agree there should be a backup plan! we just soft launched btw. would love to get your feedback! www.launchlist.cc. if you could share your feedback via DM on X (https://x.com/twoheadscrew), that would mean the world to us! :)
    Sawyer Wyatt
    Love the focus on audience building. Have you considered setting up some pre-launch webinars or live Q&As to engage your audience even more?
    Two Heads
    @sawyer_wyatt I love that idea! But if there is almost no audience, it might not be convenient we just soft launched btw. would love to get your feedback! www.launchlist.cc. if you could share your feedback via DM on X (https://x.com/twoheadscrew), that would mean the world to us! :)
    Liora Lyons
    Great list! It might be useful to include a section on post-launch activities, like tracking user feedback and planning for updates . What’s your plan for after the launch?
    Two Heads
    @liora_lyons yes we def need a post launch list! but this lsit mainly focuses on launching. we just soft launched btw. would love to get your feedback! www.launchlist.cc. if you could share your feedback via DM on X (https://x.com/twoheadscrew), that would mean the world to us! :)
    Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    Love the comprehensive checklist! A few additions to consider: 1) Reach out to relevant media outlets and journalists ahead of launch to try and secure coverage 2) Consider promoting a special launch day discount or incentive to drive more sign-ups 3) Have a plan for quickly responding to user feedback and questions post-launch. Good luck with the launch! 🚀
    Two Heads
    Wow Ethan, great additions; thanks!! We’ll add those to our list if it’s ok :). Did you like our app?