I'm Saloni, Maker@HuddleUp: All-in-one team culture app. Ask me anything! 🚀

Saloni Jain
10 replies
Hey PH Community! 👋🏼 I'm Saloni, and I take care of product@HuddleUp - a new-age platform for team leaders, HRs, and employees to boost team engagement. And the best part? You can try it for yourself on July 28th when we officially launch on Product Hunt! 🔥 But, before then, let's chat about all things around team engagement, employee experience, productivity, and beyond. ✨ I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So let's go! 🚀

Replies

Priyasha Dureja
Hi Saloni, Good luck with your launch! I want to know how HuddleUp can help in improving employee experience?
Vishal Verma
Hi saloni, Good luck for your launch. I have this question in mind. What all factors / process might help in improving employee experience?
Saloni Jain
@vishal_verma11 Thank you. Employee experience counts from day one of joining till the last day at work. A few processes which really help throughout are: 1. Onboarding process feedback 2. Frequent 1-on-1s with manager & other colleagues 3. Time-to-time Recognitions & Appreciation 4. Team bonding activities These are a few processes that need to be followed in order to enhance employee experience.
Aryan Khatri
I think team engagement are based on number of factors. What factors do you think are most important for having an engaged team?
Saloni Jain
@nerd_aryan Yes, we follow 7 key factors and focus areas for analysing the overall engagement of any team. The factors include Manager support, organization culture & values, Work, career & learning, leadership, and more.
Nitesh Chandel
I think every department, every team has a different employee journey. So, how do you think we can evaluate employee experience for the whole company?
Jagrati Gupta
What do you think are the major factors that hinder team productivity? And how can HuddleUp help?
Saloni Jain
@jagrati_gupta Major factors that I have seen in teams across the world are "leadership problems" which directly impacts the motivation of the team. Lack of recognition, Lack of manager support are few others. HuddleUp has few features like Kudos & Anonymous Pulse check-in which helps the employee highlight the same to the organisation while keeping the identity anonymous.
Yash Gupta
Congratulations, Saloni! Excited for HuddleUp's launch on Product Hunt! Your platform's focus on team engagement, employee experience, and productivity is impressive. Best of luck! 🔥🚀
Aksh Porwal
Hi, Saloni! Good for luck for your launch. I wanted to ask, what are some practical strategies to increase employee engagement and overall team productivity?