• Subscribe
  • I'm Ramya, Maker of Duonut. Ask me anything (AMA)!

Ramya Bhaskar
    6 replies
    We are going live with Duonut https://www.producthunt.com/posts/duonut today. Duonut: A DIY no-code platform for businesses to pull users to their platform using gamification. Create a game-like experience to acquire, retain and grow your users, ChatGPT integrated. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away!πŸš€πŸš€

Replies

Golfo Vasiliou
    What led you to develop this? Were you scratching your own itch or did something else inspire you to make this?
    Ramya Bhaskar
    @golfo_vasiliou1 It's actually both. I was facing the same issue earlier in my startup. If I have to build gamification for my app, I had to hire a team of developers, game designers are required to do it. So was always looking for a quick no-code tool, that is plug & play & merges with my app flow. Then I did a survey of around 100+ entrepreneurs and realized it is the problem across industries. This led me to build this :)
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Congratulations on the launch
    Gail Thomas
    What were some of the biggest challenges you faced while developing Duonut, and how did you overcome them?
    Ramya Bhaskar
    @gailthomas_ Thank you for your question. Technically this product requires a very solid architecture. Discarded a couple of early versions of the product and worked on the architecture, where each field required by the user like leaderboard, timer, animation etc - everything made configurable as a platform. Looking forward to hear your feedback on the product :)
    Idan Shadman
    Loved your product! And congrats on the launch. If your company requires or searching for a product designer, I'll be happy to provide my services