• Subscribe
  • I’m looking for a cool app that helps write briefs using voice

Julia Doronina
    16 replies
    Hey everyone! I’m currently searching for an app that helps write briefs, for example, to a creative team or journalists, using voice and AI voice-to-text feature. I spend a lot of time filling out briefs, and it would be great if I could dictate everything and the system would automatically formulate the brief based on that. Do you think such apps exist? Has anyone seen anything like this?

Replies

Nitin Joshi
    Let me know if you find any app related to this. Long back I was also looking for the same type of apps but I could not find it any where..
    Julia Doronina
    @nitin_joshi Nitin, thank you very much for your response. Could you please spare 15 minutes to share the problems you’ve encountered and why you’d be interested in such a tool? I’d also love to hear about your use case. Thank you!
    Roberto Robles
    No, but if you find it, I want in.
    Julia Doronina
    @robertoseo Roberto, thank you very much for your response. Could you please spare 15 minutes to share what problems you encountered and why you would be interested in such a tool? I'd also love to hear about your use case. Thank you!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    I think that this one was featured a few days back: https://voicenotes.com/ Is it something you are looking for?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @nitin_joshi I swear that I knew more platforms but remember only this one. 🙈😀 OH, and thanks to @jijosunny and @aleesha_john behind that.
    Nonye
    Check out https://letterly.app. I hope it serves what you are looking for.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ahoy! While voice-controlled brief-writing apps may not be as common as a unicorn in Silicon Valley, tools like dictation software coupled with AI integration can make your brief-writing journey smoother than a buttered byte! Have you ever tried taming the AI dragon to pen down your creative whims?
    Emily Willis
    I don't use it with voice AI but I do use Frase's brief creation tools. I chose Frase because of its brief tools. There's an AI writer, an AI content outline writer (both manual & using AI). You can create brief templates for repetitive tasks & click to "insert brief" in new documents in Frase. It saves loads of time.
    Emily Willis
    @julia_demyanchuk A great idea for voice-to-text features also, it'd make a great feature request for Frase if you test it & like using it
    Yes, there are apps available that can help you create briefs using voice input and AI technology. These apps can save you time and effort by automating the process of formulating briefs based on your spoken input. Problem: Struggling to efficiently create briefs for creative teams or journalists using voice input? Contentify AI can help streamline this process by automating the creation and publication of content across various platforms, saving you time and effort. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI