• Subscribe
  • I'm launching 4 startups, with 4 products, in 4 quarters

Michael Drogalis
    5 replies
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm a serial entrepreneur taking on a new challenge: launching 4 startups, with 4 products, in 4 quarters as a solopreneur (https://michaeldrogalis.substack.com/p/im-launching-4-startups-with-4-products). This is an unusual adventure, so I'm trying to stay open-minded. What advice do you have for me?

Replies

I've seen a few people attempt this - but sadly most fail. They all seem to struggle with taking on too much so I guess there is something about limiting the size of the projects.
    Farjana A
    Hi Michael! That's an ambitious goal, but I'm sure you can do it! As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I would advise you to focus on one product at a time and make sure it's successful before moving on to the next one. You also need to be very organized and efficient in order to manage 4 startups at the same time. But most importantly, don't give up! If you believe in your ideas, you can achieve anything.
    Tanjir Rahman
    Hi Michael! That's an ambitious goal! Here are a few pieces of advice that I would give you: Focus on one product at a time. It's tempting to want to launch all 4 products at once, but it's much more realistic to focus on one and make sure it's successful before moving on to the next one. Get feedback early and often. Talk to potential customers, get their feedback on your product ideas, and make sure you're solving a real problem. Be flexible and adaptable. Things will inevitably change along the way, so be prepared to pivot your plans as needed. Don't give up! Launching 4 startups in 4 quarters is a daunting task, but it's definitely possible if you're willing to put in the hard work. I wish you the best of luck with your journey!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Not much advice but I would say - think about your mental health and the end goal of this journey. Do you want to build something special? Do you want to see if you can do it? (Similar to a mental marathon). I'd work backwards and think about what that ideal outcome looks like and determine if this is the way to get there! Good luck!
    WeTube
    Great. I have only one.