I'm Herwig, Founder of Sound Strategy ))) a strategic sound design agency. AMA πŸ”₯!

Herwig Kusatz
2 replies
Hey PH Community πŸ‘‹! I'm Herwig, a sound consultant and self-taught composer 🎢. For over 15 years, I’ve thrived in the traditional model of pitching for projects and executing award-winning projects. Now, I’m revolutionizing the industry with a subscription-based model that offers unparalleled benefits for both clients and myself. To my knowledge, Sound Strategy is the first subscription-based strategic sound design agency in the world 🌍! Join me on June 10th for the official launch of this innovative model on Product Hunt! But before that, let’s connect and chat about all things strategic sound design and beyond. I’m here to answer any questions you have. Ask me anything and let's have some insights together! πŸš€

Replies

Jade Grimwood
This is so intriguing! Very much looking forward to your launch Herwig! How did you land on a subscription model as your model of choice?
Hey Jade, thanks for the curiosity! The subscription model was a bit of an "aha moment" for me. I'd been seeing it work really well in the graphic and web design space, and it got me thinking about how I could adapt those processes to sound design. The more I thought about it, the more the benefits for both me and clients just became undeniable! It's a win-win, you know?