• Subscribe
  • I'm Felix, CEO of NeuralSpace - an enterprise AI solutions company. Ask me anything!

Felix Laumann
    20 replies
    Hi, Product Hunt community! I'm Felix, a traveler at heart who discovered the role of languages in upholding diverse cultures. My team and I are currently working on VoiceAI - the most accurate transcription and analytics platform for Arabic and Indian languages. The best part? VoiceAI goes live on 9th October when we officially launch on Product Hunt. Till then, let's talk about all things AI, machine learning and language technology.

Replies

Shayan Ali
    How to get people to buy your subscription?
    Felix Laumann
    Hi @itsshayanali, thanks for your question. We offer a free trial so that people who are interested in VoiceAI can test it for their use case. Users can then transition to a paid plan within the VoiceAI platform. We don't offer a subscription plan, but simple pay-as-you-go pricing, so you only pay for what you use.
    Joonatan
    Interesting! How long did it take to create the model behind the VoiceAI?
    Felix Laumann
    Hi @joonatanvanhala, thank you for your question. We have worked on the model architecture for about two years and have collected data for 18 months.
    Jake Harrison
    What is your advice to indie hacker enter to the enterprise market?
    Felix Laumann
    Hi @jakeharr, thanks for your question. I would say it is very difficult to sell to enterprises as an indie hacker, although not impossible. Most enterprises have strict security guidelines to onboard software vendors. We are ISO 27001 certified and GDPR compliant, for example. We have also seen that enterprises want to be sure that the vendor will provide great support, which might be difficult for an independent software developer. However, I have also seen great products (e.g. https://unispeech.io/) being used by enterprises that are offered by relatively small companies.
    Karamvir singh
    What is the tech that you have used . Arabic is challenging to have best results , which architecturese are you using here? Is this complete conversational AI product?
    Felix Laumann
    Hi @karamvir_hapal, thanks for your question. We have trained our own proprietary supervised Speech to Text model. It is a deep learning model that is trained on 40,000 hours of Arabic audio files. VoiceAI is not a complete conversational AI solution. VoiceAI can solve the real-time Speech to Text part of conversational AI solutions, and we have another product (TextAI) that can be used for intent classification and entity recognition. In one of our next releases, we will add Text to Speech to VoiceAI.
    Taha Zemmouri
    Count me in for the big day :)
    Felix Laumann
    Hi @tezzed! Thank you for your support 😀
    Abdu Agial
    can't wait for your big launch
    Felix Laumann
    @abdu_agial Neither can we! Thank you for your support 😀
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Are you a sales-led company? What role has marketing in your company? What are your main growth channels? Thank you!
    Melanie Swamy-Brown
    @olenabomko Hey there! 👋 Thanks for your question! I work in Marketing at NeuralSpace, so hope I can help! Yes, we're primarily a sales-led company, focusing on building deep relationships and understanding the needs of our customers. However, marketing plays an integral role in supporting our sales efforts by generating brand awareness, nurturing leads, and creating content that resonates with our target audience. We mostly take an account based marketing approach. Channels include organic search, targeted content marketing, and customer referrals. Let us know if you have any more questions! 😊
    Olena Bomko
    Pam K.
    Good luck with your launch Felix!
    Felix Laumann
    Hi @kingromstar, thanks for your question! I would say NNs.
    Beverly Evans
    What role has marketing in your company?