• Subscribe
  • I'm Enrique, Product Lead of ALTO - an engineering engagement platform. Ask Me Anything!

Enrique Quilez
    2 replies
    Hola PH Community! 👋 I'm Enrique, a product growth and internationalisation professional. I'm currently working on ALTO (https://www.producthunt.com/products/alto-3)- an Engineering engagement platform that integrates with tech stack to improve your dev team productivity, gain visibility into the day-to-day work, and help build healthy habits from day one! What else? You can try it on June 19th when we officially launch on Product Hunt! But, before then, let's chat about engineering efficiency, developer experience, productivity, product and beyond. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away! 🚀

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, Enrique! Exciting times ahead with ALTO's launch on Product Hunt! Can't wait to see how your engineering engagement platform revolutionizes dev team productivity. How do you navigate the world of developer efficiency like a coding wizard? 🌟
    Enrique Quilez
    @thestarkster Thanks! It's a mix of processes, tools, and habits that help enhance productivity. Having clear task prioritisation, enabling collaboration and setting robust ways of working that allow continuous improvement would make any team a well aligned productive unit.