• Subscribe
  • I'm building my first AI software

Colin Brown
    8 replies
    I'm Colin, 21 years old, self-taught coder, and very enthusiast about Artificial Intelligence. I'm programming an "AI Competitor Watcher", which monitors your competitors' or any desired companies' website, socials, articles, news, interviews, prices, newsletters, podcasts, customers, and key people's social media accounts. And send a brief 1~2 paragraph email about them. I need a few front-runners to bear with me along the way, while I get to the right solution. My email is colin.br34@gmail.com Mission= any executive or CEO can easily be in the know of what their market and competitors are up to, in a 1-2 paragraph daily email.

Replies

Oliver Thomes
    congratulations i am also working on AI software
    Erick Philbert
    Wish you all the best and good luck bro.
    Barry Zheng
    Colin, that's a brilliant idea! Having an AI tool that consolidates all that data and turns it into a digestible email will save executives so much time. It might be good to consider user personalization features so that the AI can prioritize and customize the information based on individual preferences. Best of luck.
    Barry Zheng
    @colin_brown9 Hey, Colin! It's been great discussing with you in the past on Product Hunt. Today's the day I'm launching GPTBLOX, and I'd really appreciate your support and insights.