• Subscribe
  • I'm an Ex-JP Morgan Banker Turned Crypto Entrepreneur - AMA!

Matt Horowitz
    4 replies
    After a couple of years in investment banking at JP Morgan, I jumped into crypto in 2021 at Coinbasebase and never looked back. I've since co-founded a DeFi startup, invested in numerous blockchain projects, and helped launch tokenized assets. Feel free to ask me anything!

Replies

angka jp
    "Former JP Morgan Banker, Now Crypto Entrepreneur - Ask Me Anything about 'Angka JP
    Harris Cheng
    Saw that you're from London. What do you think about the demographics / culture for people who work from iBanks and large startups? Are they interested to try joining seed stage companies? P.S I'm moving to London soon!
    Matt Horowitz
    @harrischh London has a thriving startup scene, with a lot of talented people interested in joining early stage companies. The best place to be in Europe if you are a founder. More so if you are in fintech. Having said that people in IBD and traditional banks tend to be risk averse unfortunately.. Large startups is a completely different demographics group, not sure if these two are related. Are you hiring for your seed stage startup?
    Nic Neon
    Hi Matt - you made a smart move! Definitely the future of payments and data. Do you see any great AI/Crpto crossover projects at the moment? I am invested in Delysium but there's so many out there. Like to get your take.