I’m a repeat founder and CEO at Supademo. AMA!

Joseph Lee
3 replies
Hey Product Hunt fam! Today, we launched Supademo, which helps teams communicate products more effectively with AI-powered interactive demos. With Supademo, anyone can go from an idea to embedding Supademos in support docs, onboarding, or websites in seconds. Previously, I scaled North America’s first demand-driven seafood marketplace to 7-figure ARR and pivoted this during COVID to a successful B2B Sales Enablement platform for food distributors. Our work was featured on Forbes 30u30, Financial Times, Thiel Fellowship and more. AMA :) PS, if you’d like to support, you can check us out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
I see you're looking for both Growth and Engineering roles (don't worry it's not a pitch haha). Curious what you're struggling with most on the growth hunt specifically? I always found them to be really fickle roles to fill.
Joseph Lee
@dzaitzow not necessarily struggling as we're seeing really solid organic growth month over month. But simply looking to bring on awesome people that can amplify the success we've been seeing!
Daniel Zaitzow
@supademo_joe Love that!