• Subscribe
  • I launched today by myself without a hunter

Julia Doronina
    36 replies
    Thanks to everyone who voted to run on their own or with a hunter. I decided to start without a hunter. And became a hunter myself. It's a little worrisome that we won't be able to break into the top 10 as there isn't much support from the hunter community, but I really hope you can support us. Our new launch is a restart of the previous product and its upgrade. Our goal is to help companies stop leaks of confidential documents that can have a big impact on their reputation. We believe that this is an important topic now, and we want to make the world a safer place. We launched today and will be grateful for your support: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/leaksid-2-0-for-trade-secrets

Replies

Nick Nedelchuk
    Good luck with that! And I'm certainly sure you will be a very good hunter yourself! P.S. My upvote is yours.
    Dina Shestakova
    Good work, Julia! You're doing great! Of course, I will support you. I really like your product.
    Julia Doronina
    @dshestakova Thank you very much!
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    I'm so glad you took such a courageous step of launching yourself. And I am pleased to support this. Good Luck, Julia. I hope you get massive success on LeaksID 2.0.
    Julia Doronina
    @qudsia_ali Thank you very much for your support! Feel free to test LeaksID 2.0 😀
    Daniel Engels
    It's unfortunate most companies only think of security once it's too hard. Best luck for your launch.
    Suvojit Manna
    Congratulation on the launch ! Upvoted :D
    Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
    Duply.co
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on the launch🚀 Upvoted
    Julia Doronina
    @emma_hersh Congratulations on the launch! Thank you!
    Neeraj Dhulekar
    Good stuff Julia...supporting and cheering you for your success!
    Bhavna Singh
    @ Julia launching on the PH without a hunter itself shows the confidence and belief you hold on your product, I wish you the luck and my support for the product.
    Julia Doronina
    @bhav_singh thank you! We will be grateful for your support!
    Imtiyaz
    Congrats on the launch!
    Amelia Charlie
    I wish you good luck. Cheering for your success
    Benoit COLLET
    Sorry I'm late, upvoted!
    Jocelyn To
    Congrats Julia! Upvoted :) I'm about to launch a few weeks later. May I know the reason you decided to hunt by yourself instead of a hunter?
    Julia Doronina
    @jocelyuki I decided that I want to try to do everything by myself, manage all launch process. Moreover I found that many other successful products launched by themselves. It’s a cool experience:)
    Jocelyn To
    @julia_demyanchuk Thank you! Good luck with your launch :)
    Milla Leanne
    I guess the real question is, would you do it again? :)
    Julia Doronina
    @milla_eane 😀 a great question, and I can answer “Yes!”
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Well done! It is a courageous step of launching yourself. My best wishes to you.
    Nitin P
    Indie Price Tracker
    Indie Price Tracker
    Congratulations and all the best!
    Maya Ben Zid
    A remote working solution.
    A remote working solution.
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am also launching next week - a little worried but excited. I hope more people will show love to your product.