I launched PH Hunters today🔥 AMA!!

Nithin Jawahar
81 replies
We launched PH Hunters, a directory to find and connect with 100+ hunters for your product hunt launch. We spent the last 2 weeks building this by: 1) Manually going through all the launches in the past 12 months 2) Shortlisting the top hunters in each topic 3) Designing the web app & putting it together Feel free to ask any question about our product & our launch in the comments. You can check out our launch here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

yifan
wow cool
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations on the lunch! 🔥
Anthea
Congrats!
Yogita Gholap
Coolest thing :)
Prakhar Tandon
Congratulations on the lunch!
Hassan Sajjad
Congratulations on the lunch! 🔥
WOW congratulations🤩
Rohan Singhvi
Congratulations on the successful launch of PH Hunters! Your commitment to curating top hunters and developing the web app is truly commendable.
Fenton Tom
Congratulations on the release
Aishwarya Hiwrale
Congratulations 🎉
Chirag
Congrats for your launch :)
Shivam Aggarwal
Congratulations on your awesome launch!
Wow, congratulations on launching PH Hunters! It sounds like you put in a lot of hard work and dedication to create such a valuable directory for product hunt launches. I'm impressed by the effort you put into manually curating the top hunters and designing the web app. I'm curious to learn more about your process. What inspired you to create PH Hunters? And what do you hope users will gain from using your platform? I'll definitely check out your launch and share it with others who might find it useful. Best of luck with PH Hunters, and I look forward to seeing how it grows!
Nithin Jawahar
@felix_f_tao thank you Felix. Finding the right hunter for a lunch took too much time. That's what made us create a directory of hunters at phhunters.com. I'm glad you liked it 👍
Anton Lebedev
Congrats on the launch! I have heard that nowadays, there is no evidence that publishing with Hunter gives more value than publishing by maker. But it takes time to go and persuade the hunter. Am I wrong? And there is more value to publishing with a hunter?
Nithin Jawahar
@samarsky there's definitely value in getting a hunter for your launch 😎 1) if this is your first time launching, a experienced hunter can help you plan and prepare for your launch. 2) All the hunter's followers on Product Hunt will get a notification when the launch goes live. This will help you get more support. 3) Most hunters have good following on social media as well, where they can share your launch and help you get more eyeballs. Hope this helps!
InnerSynergyX
Congratulation....
Rick Fan
Congratulations
Sending congratulations and good vibes for a successful launch!