• Subscribe
  • I know you are afraid of Reddit but you want to be there

Reddit is growing rapidly because Google started giving Reddit posts on the result page instead of blog articles. I know only one subreddit that allows you to launch and discuss your own projects there - r/SideProject. I believe there is a space for more. So I created a new subreddit โ€” for us, indie makers. It is intended to discuss all things about making SaaS/apps/startups in a bootstrapped way. Feel free to join and choose a unique badge for you while they are available. Welcome! https://www.reddit.com/r/bootstrappedsaas

Replies

Andrรฉ J
    Too many keyboard cowboys. Its a like constant roast fest over there, and often not very constructive ๐Ÿ˜…
    Alexander Isora ๐Ÿฆ„
    @sentry_co yes, that is why i made my own place with no rules. gonna make it cozy and welcoming. i have experience establishing communities. so it is easy for me
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Joined!!
    Ali Ragimov
    Markdown for Microsoft Word
    Markdown for Microsoft Word
    I'm in. But not sure I will visit Reddit ๐Ÿ˜…
    Konrad S.
    Wow, that's a great idea! Wanted to do something like that myself. I agree that it's a big problem that posts about one's own projects are not allowed or very limited in most subreddits. I think this is also a disadvantage for users. For my part I like to hear from makers about their products directly. (While I understand the reasons for subreddits not allowing this of course). Joined.
    Alexander Isora ๐Ÿฆ„
    @konrad_sx yes! Talking about OWN achievements - what can be better?
    Alexandru Paduraru
    Joined ๐Ÿซก
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, diving into Reddit for indie makers is like jumping into the deep end of the startup pool - intimidating yet thrilling! Time to grab a unique badge on r/bootstr... and ride the wave of discussions on SaaS, apps, and bootstrapped ventures. ๐Ÿš€
    Peter Mbanugo
    Just joined. I think that's a great idea
    Natalia Toth
    I'm hearing it a lot that modern marketers MUST be on Reddit. thank you for sharing - gonna join right away!