I just lost my 260-day streak.

Timo Bechtel
16 replies
When we launched Ruumio, I told myself, "I am going to be active on Product Hunt every single day from now on. Let's see how long I can keep this up." It seems like it's been 260 days πŸ˜… So, this is essentially the number of days since we launched Ruumio here on Product Hunt. πŸ‘€ A lot has changed since then: We have realized that we use Ruumio ourselves every single day for team collaboration. So, if it works well for us, it can work for others too! As a result, we have shifted our focus a bit from online learning to team collaboration. Hence, "A creative space for remote teams." This move allowed us to skip complex features that specifically target online educators and simplified our pricing. And, it's now out of closed beta! So, you can simply sign up and use Ruumio, with a 14-day unrestricted trial, at ruumio.com What are your thoughts on this change? How would you use Ruumio?

Replies

AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Thx. That means I moved up a slot πŸ˜‚ And what's the link to ruumio?
@sentry_co Haha. You're welcome πŸ˜… Our launch was over here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Website is: https://ruumio.com
Philipp Jackson
Thats cool, that you support PH community so long after launch! There were some great party or just forgot to visit site? :)
@ffffilipp I have no idea. Woke up to the notification that my streak is about to expire. Logged in and - πŸͺ„βœ¨ - gone was the streak. Probably forgot to check the day before πŸ˜…
Erkin Bek
I feel you :( I lost my streak when it was 60 days
Christin Koehler
I lost my streak when it was 60 days
Oliver Thomes
I also lost my 199days streaks πŸ˜‚
Simon Rosner
I also lost my 300 days streak
Brandon Linn
That's a very bad news
ISTIAK AHMAD
Its kinda addicting isnt it? keeping the Streak πŸ€«πŸ‘Š
Kurtis Arias
I also lost 50 days streaks so don't worry about it.
Mateusz
Losing some long streak because you just forgot to go on the site seems so depressing :(
Igor Lysenko
This is a very cool number, it's a pity that you lost it.