I just lost a 200-day streak, should I try it again?

I have been half a year coming everyday to PH, even during my holidays in Colombia. It led to a successful launch of our meeting cost calculator Scalar Insight https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... It was also a great way of discovering new products and engaging with many of you in your launches, by being discovered in the Streak ranking. Sadly, I was having a good day this Saturday and on Sunday when I woke up I realized I didn't came here. What a great run... that I wish to continue. However, it has become more and more difficult to rank in the first positions now. Should I try it again?

Replies

arina_kayea
I'm sorry to hear you lost your streak on Product Hunt. I also lost mine recently, and I get the frustration. Consider what you've gained from using the platform and if it still aligns with your goals. If it's been valuable, maybe it's worth continuing, but it's okay to take a break or change things up. Your call! Good luck either way! 🚀
Jones Yue
OMG! I am sorry to hear that :(
Vikram Aditya
In a year, you will be proud when you're back at 200 that you did not drop the ball and made lemonade when the lemon was served to you. In a year when you're at 350-day streak, you will smile about the drop you had a year back. If you don't continue it, the only thing you'll have is regret and that too perpetual. Definitely go for it again. 💪
Tatiana Tompkins
I was heartbroken after losing my nine-day streak, can’t imagine losing a 200+ day one😭
André J
Launching soon!
Thanks. That means I moved up a spot 😬