I just lost 165 day streak! Again !

Simona O'Neill
14 replies
Really don’t know what happened there as I’ve been logging in everyday . This morning I opened the app and saw 165 day streak , 3h later it was at 1 🤯. I did email PH and still waiting to hear back from them. Did this happen to anyone else ?

Replies

André J
Launching soon!
The annual PH streak purge. Many in this club 🏧 😈. I log in every ~hour 😅, so survived this one.
Simona O'Neill
@sentry_co oh really ? Ughhhh why me ??? 😤
Simona O'Neill
@sentry_co What just happened? 🤯
André J
Launching soon!
@simona_o_neill3 They missed your positive attitude. this is PH's way of poking you back into action. 😈
Peter Hansen
For suffering the same problem as you, I've stopped considering streaks as valuable, and I do not consider them.
Simona O'Neill
@trumpeter I don’t see them as too beneficial either, but it’s just really annoying and unfair. I wouldn’t mind it if I wasn’t active. Ah well at least I haven’t lost my points…. Yet 😂
Peter Hansen
@simona_o_neill3 @sentry_co Does top100 mean a streak of 100 days, or are you among the 100 people with the most streaks? In any case, it might be an idea to develop an app or an extension to Chrome, Firefox, etc., which automatically gets into your account every hour to declare you active because the way the system operates today, with arbitrarily removing your streak days, is unfair
André J
Launching soon!
@simona_o_neill3 @trumpeter PH has been known to throw up captchas when suspecting automation tools has been at play. The top 100 people with longest streaks. Im in top #72 atm. You get a lot of inbound traffic from this list. I recommend trying to get as high as you can. Its like free advertising, what's not to like 😬
Kabir
Oh man! So sorry. I never can climb out of 2X.
Terrence Kelleman
its annoying if you don't vote or interact it's like you never logged in - I've made this mistake and just lost my 130 day streak - just posted about it too...
Omosayansi
i gave up in the streaks manh