I have interviewed 10 No-Code makers whose project got acquired.

Katt Risen
10 replies
Hi, I'm Katt. Writer of www.nocode-exits.com Here is the advice from 10 No-Code Makers whose project got acquired. 🔥 Don’t get stuck in tutorial hell, you’ll eventually find the solution once you start building. 🏃‍♂️Just get started. You’ll be amazed about what you can do with No-Code. You don’t know what you don’t know, so dive in head first and find out! 🛠️ You can build to sell, however small your project. Just spend time on the brand and the user value too, not just the technical build. 🚀 Some revenue, a community, or a good user base will help in selling successfully. 💭 Make it clear with yourself WHY you started your project and whether that aligns with selling or keeping your project. 👩‍🎓 Spend 30 days learning, absorbing knowledge while trying to build something. 📈 You can build and scale a business with No-Code. ❤️ It doesn't matter if it is built with no-code. If it has users, value, or revenue it can be of value for someone. 💎 Create something that is ready to use with a memorable brand. You can read the short and inspiring interviews at www.nocode-exits.com Conclusion: just get started. Do you need some accountability to learn and launch your first idea without code? Join this No-Code MVP Bootcamp. It is what helped me finally getting the confidence to launch my first project (that got acquired). Check: www.100daysofnocode.com/no-code-mvp

Replies

Zeng
The first point is crucial. Thanks for sharing Katt.🙂
Swapnil D Puranik
Solid insights! Thanks for sharing Katt!
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Interesting read. But as a switcher from Sales to Coding, I'd encourage everyone to learn how to Code as well. It's not THAT hard, and I think knowing both no-code and code will be of extra benefit to those no-code founders. Sometimes, for me personally, no-code is as complex as learning how to code.
Godstime Nwabue
I would love this to be pinned but these are very crucial points to take note of. Also love how you introduced your product, love the product, got some important lessons from it. Need to see more of founders sharing their journey and how about you include a virtual event that would be hold twice a year for people who are building incredible products