I have been laid off

Mohammad Al Jumaa
10 replies
Hey hunters! i alawys thought that working in a company is more secure than building your own business. Until i got laid off 😅 Shit! it hurts to be laid off 👀, and i just learned out of this experience that the risk is always there if it's in building your own thing or working for someone. And this was the best push for me to make my dream becoming true to start building my own product. 🥳 My message to everybody is, it's never too late to start your own business!

Replies

Bob Swinson
Hope you land well!
Bhavna Singh
All the good luck to you @mohammad_al_jumaa and yes I completely agree with you ''it's never too late to start your own business''.
Brad Fusion
Everything happens for a reason, and I believe this was needed for you to start working on your product. I wish you luck in building your product.
Good luck Mohammad! It's definitely never too late.
Florian Hidayat
Best of luck, Mohammad! We're rooting for you.
tariq anees
I got laid off in June 2020 due to the covid pandemic. It was a stressful time because I had just gotten married the week prior. But instead of drowning in my mood I immediately began interview prep, that same night actually. Within 5 weeks I was able to land another gig at a bigger company with better benefits! Your post reminds me that even my current position can be taken from me. Which is why I'm starting a project/website in hopes to build a community and make some revenue along with it. Hope the best for your Mohammad. Can't wait to hear about your product.