I had a game changing day. Saw Neil Patel presenting live on The Future of AI in marketing!

Lisa Steingold
2 replies
5 Things I learnt today; 👉 There are amazing people doing incredible things. Learn from the best. 👩‍🎓 Learn. Then do better. 🚀 Scale your AI knowledge (but remember that AI is not Harry Potter🪄✨️...yet) 🌏 Focus on global expansion. Did you know Mexico has a slightly higher GDP than Spain for instance? 💰 Process and systems bring in the money. Questions or comments, I'd love to know your thoughts.

Replies

Pedro
Bonjour à tous ! Je souhaite partager avec vous mes impressions sur 1xBet après avoir lu un article sur le fait qu'ils ont été reconnus comme le meilleur bookmaker de paris sportifs en Afrique. D'après l'article, il est clair que 1XBET illégal offre à ses clients un large éventail d'événements sportifs, des cotes élevées et de nombreux bonus et promotions. De plus, ils disposent d'une application mobile pratique qui rend le processus de pari encore plus commode. J'ai moi-même utilisé les services de 1xBet et je peux confirmer leur professionnalisme et la qualité de leur service. Si vous n'avez pas encore rejoint 1xBet, je vous le recommande vivement !
Launching soon!
Are you looking to stay ahead in the fast-changing world of marketing? Contentify AI can help you automate content creation and boost your online presence. Problem: Struggling to keep up with the latest marketing trends and technologies? Contentify can help by providing AI-powered solutions to automate the creation and publication of content across multiple platforms, allowing you to adapt quickly and efficiently to industry changes. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI