• Subscribe
  • I don't use Notion and I feel left behind, am I the only one? And for the users, am I missing out?

Yassine Nahid
    2 replies
    Once I got used to Microsoft's OneNote and built up so much content on that platform that It's harder to migrate to anything else, but the tremendous hype Notion is getting is kind of tempting me to try it out, I want to understand if I'm missing out on Notion's features or is it just another note keeping content creation app. So, am I missing out? on another end, if it is that good, I think the world must have access to a note migration app, don't you think? (just got this idea while writing this)

Replies

Žiga Kerec
    I use Notion and I love it, it helps me be more focused and productive, it also keeps track of the whole team's progress. To answer your question: no. You are not missing out. Use whatever you feel comfortable using. If you hit the ceiling with your current tool I would still recommend you trying out Notion.
    Yassine Nahid
    @ziga_kerec that's a comforting answer, i guess i can't change any time soon being used to the current UI.