I crossed 365 days Streak! and here is the hack 👇

Naveed Rehman
11 replies
"I open PH every day" But why others can't? Probably, because if you open PH only for streaking, you lose the whole point of getting interested in this platform. So, I open PH not for streaking but to see... "What's new is happening in the tech world!" That keeps me super motivated. "Use PH as a platform to learn, inspire and collaborate" Happy New Year 2024 :)

Replies

Indu Thangamuthu
Nice! Great indeed... My issue is "The first step is the hardest." I don't go next to my mobile or my platforms on Sundays. "No-tech day" 🤣
Igor Lysenko
You come for information and are interested in society, and not the very purpose of the daytime strip. Cool)
Aarushi
Launching soon!
A great perspective!
Abdullah Kaludi
Congratulations on your impressive 365-day streak! 🎉 Your commitment to consistency is truly commendable. @naveed_rehman your approach to Product Hunt reflects a deep understanding of its value beyond just streaking. Using PH as a platform to stay informed about what's happening in the tech world is a fantastic strategy. Your perspective of not viewing PH solely as a streaking tool but as a source of learning, inspiration, and collaboration is spot on. It's a reminder to all users that the real essence of platforms like PH lies in the wealth of knowledge, innovation, and opportunities they offer. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2024 filled with continued motivation, learning, and success in your endeavors on Product Hunt and beyond! 🚀🌟
Naveed Rehman
@gsheetconnector Thank you so much for your kind words and warm wishes! 🙏 I truly appreciate your thoughtful acknowledgment of my 365-day streak on Product Hunt. It's been an incredible journey, and your recognition of the broader value that Product Hunt brings beyond just streaking resonates with me. I've always seen it as more than a mere tool for showcasing products; it's a dynamic platform that fosters learning, inspiration, and collaboration within the tech community. Your encouragement reinforces the idea that the essence of platforms like Product Hunt lies in the wealth of knowledge, innovation, and opportunities they offer. It's heartening to know that others see the deeper significance of engaging with such communities. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2024 as well! May it bring you continued motivation, learning, and success in all your endeavors, both on Product Hunt and beyond. Let's make it a year filled with exciting discoveries and achievements! 🚀
Elena Tsemirava
Congrats! Happy New Year!
Karan
very nice - would you like to look into my sass product it is a task and social media tool and manay other features @naveed_rehman you can check out my new sass product - manageplus.io and you can avail for free for 1 yr- Promo code -MANAGE100