• Subscribe
  • I can import all your testimonials and send you a report ๐Ÿ‘‹

Kirill Tereshchenko
    8 replies
    Hi, this is Kirill. Iโ€™m building Wally to automate delivering testimonials from reviews platforms and social media to the site as a wall of love. Recently I have integrated Wally with G2, Twitter, ProductHunt, AppSumo, TrustPilot, AlternativeTo, Capterra, Facebook, and Google Reviews! So Iโ€™m ready to test my API in real life. If you are getting testimonials, I can import them for you using Wallyโ€™s API and send you a report in JSON format ๐Ÿ‘‹

Replies

Daniyar Yeskaliyev
    Hi, Is it for text testimonials only?
    Kirill Tereshchenko
    @dan_yes Hi Daniyar! Yes, now I can fetch text testimonials only. How are video testimonials crucial in your opinion?
    Daniyar Yeskaliyev
    @rtkirill I think videos are good, but too hard for now. Many services that launched on PH, like testimonial io, vouch, loom and our own Castofly - they all have shareable links to work with videos. Maybe adding some sorting like recognizing html link from those domains can help you fetch it and represent like: "This is a video testimonail: url" just by recognizing this link domain that it's a video link, and append that "this is a video" string in front of it?
    Kirill Tereshchenko
    @dan_yes the shareable link is the best way to make video testimonials visible. Downloading requires maintaining it.
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi โ€” Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi โ€” Digital Clone Studio
    This sounds like a great offer! What does the pricing look like?
    Kirill Tereshchenko
    @philipsnyder Hi Philip! I want to test my API on real product testimonials, so I do it for free :) If you have testimonials on review and social platforms send me your links, and I will send you a report! You can contact me - kirill@wally.website
    Lauren Thomas
    Hi Kirill, this sounds really interesting. Social proof is such a huge asset for businesses, and finding an easy way to integrate them is a great time saver ๐Ÿ™Œ You might be interested to check out the testimonial product we launched on PH today - producthunt.com/posts/vouch-4 I'd love to hear what you think!