I built Translator AI for tourists πŸ”₯

Gio Kakhiani
17 replies
Hey everyone! Exciting news! πŸš€ I've just released a video on YouTube showcasing my latest creation: Imagine speaking in your native language, and having it instantly translated into another language for someone else to understand – and vice versa. πŸŽ₯ In the video, I walk you through how I developed this innovative tool, sharing some behind-the-scenes insights and challenges I faced along the way. πŸ‘‰ Don't forget to check out my channel for the full story. If you find the video helpful or interesting, please hit that like button, subscribe to the channel, and turn on notifications to stay updated on future projects. Your support means the world to me! πŸ’¬ And, of course, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop a comment on the video to share your feedback or just say hi. πŸ”—

Replies

Jen Anderson
This sounds really useful. After 3 years of Duolingo, I still can't tell a waiter about my food allergies in Spanish, but I can tell you that the cows were cleaning the kitchen.
Sambit Bhaumik
@jen_from_accomplist 🀣🀣 Sounds familiar to me. I struggle everyday with instructions in German but from time to time I can easily construct a meaningless sentence with no grammatical errors!
Gio Kakhiani
@jen_from_accomplist hahaha LOL 😁 In that case you should checkout this one. πŸ‘‡ https://youtu.be/XJT9Fer4WWQ?si=...
Gio Kakhiani
@cameronscully_ It’s not live. Probably I won’t make it live. Maybe I should sell my builds?! πŸ€”
Daisy Do
That's a cool idea! Gio have you already launched your product?
Gio Kakhiani
@daisy_do nope I have not. Probably I won’t make it live. Maybe I should sell my builds?! πŸ€”
Sarvpriy Arya
Nice, where can I try this?
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Sounds really interesting!
Launching soon!
It sounds good and usefull.
Irsa Doham
Fantastic! What languages does your Translator AI support?