I become a hunter for the first time 🙌

Nithin Jawahar
65 replies
I've always wanted to hunt cool products of other makers on Product Hunt, but never got a chance. So today I decided to take it up myself. And I hunted the Death Stranding Game for Mac. It's Live now! Share your feedback about my 1st launch as a hunter 🙌 https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Kyle DeSana
Awesome Nithin! I think you'll like Siftree as well
Jamie L
Stepping into the hunter role suits you, Nithin—Death Stranding for Mac is a solid pick! Heading over to check out your first launch and drop some thoughts.
Nithin Jawahar
@jamin_nanthan thank you Jamie. I'm glad to hear that. Will continue to hunt more cool & useful products in the future!
Maria
Just upvoted! Good luck! And congrats on the launch! I also launched me product on PH last week and sum up my strategy and results in the 3 minutes video
Alvaro Villalba Perez
How does one become a Hunter? I'm super curious
Nithin Jawahar
@alvarovillalb_ There are no specific requirements. Generally if you have a good following on PH and social media, you will asked to be a hunter of products for other startups. This way they can benefit from your reach and get more support. But I just hunted this launch because I thought it is a cool product without anyone reaching to me. You can find some of the top hunters on phhunters.com If you wish to hunt, you just go to product hunt submission page, share product details and tag yourself as the hunter.
That’s awesome! Death stranding looks awesome!!
Yogita Gholap
Upvoted. I think the product requires support from particularly gamers within the community.
Michal Balšianka
Congratulations on your first hunt, Nithin! Hunting Death Stranding for Mac is quite an impressive start. Heading over to give it my support now. Keep up the great work!
Congratulations! Looks like an awesome game, too!
Alex Rodukov
Congrats! 🚀
George Lewis
Congratulations on becoming a hunter! Whether it's a new hobby, a skill you've developed, or a role you've taken on, embracing a new aspect of yourself can be an exciting and rewarding experience.
Audrey Jake
Congratulations
Shruti Tripathi
a very big congratulations 🎉🎉 happy to support
James Will
Congratulations on becoming a Product Hunt hunter, and for successfully hunting Death Stranding Game for Mac! It's a thrilling experience to be involved in the product discovery process and share interesting finds with the community.
George Aleesu
Hello Mr. Hunter🖐
ALberto Doriguzzi Bozzo
First time here and I didn't even know Death Stranding is also available on Mac. Cool and congrats on your first hunt. ^_^