I am surprised with so many supports and valuable comments to dotBRAND! Few more hours to GO! XD

Kevin Lu
8 replies
I firmly believe that having thorough and effective communication at the beginning of a project will determine the success of the initial proposal - the key to the overall project's success. In the past, efficient communication, from gathering information from clients making the first proposal took a significant amount of time. ⚙️ Now, with the help of dotBRAND Survey Genie, we can assist graphic designers in collecting information, data, and design preferences from clients and utilize Al applications to generate project presentations, recommendations, and design suggestions within just a few clicks! I am grateful for so many supports, and I will keep it going to make the product beneficial to the design industry!

Replies

Brandon Wright
That sounds like an incredible advancement for the design industry, could you please share more about how dotBRAND Survey Genie's AI application interprets the data collected and translates it into tailored project presentations, recommendations, and design suggestions?
Kevin Lu
@brandonwri88 Thanks Brandon! Based on my domain know-how as a 13-year-experience branding designer, we train our ChatGPT to provide suggestions to our users. Then, we will streamline everything from survey, suggestions, to presentation with one click. This will be our next step! Welcome to take a try give give me your suggestions! I would love to know what you think about it!
Iskandar Chacra
It really is incredible how supportive this community is. Best of luck with your mission Kevin!
Kim HM
You deserve it, the idea of survey genie is amazing!
Ali Shah Lakhani
I agree! It's probably one of the best communities online. I feel so drawn to this platform. The sheer excitement I feel every time I interact here. My favourite thing these days is to write feedback and respond to some fun questions in the Community tab.
Kevin Lu
@alishahlakhani Cannot agree more, Ali! Meeting different people in the platform and gaining so much inspiration is so nice!