• Subscribe
  • I am shocked, PH!

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
    105 replies
    Thank you all guys, I did not expect our first launch to this well in the first few hours. We just launched Touring this morning, and in just a few hours we got 140+ upvotes, 200+ followers and more than 30 comments, but I am especially astonished by the amount of people signing up as Early Adopters and submitting the form to provide even more information. Thank you all, for real, I am incredibly happy and the next months will be exciting for Touring! Happy to be on this journey (pun intended) with you!

Replies

Kyra Aylsworth
    Way to go! 🙌
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    go go go!
    Imran Razak
    Congrats on your launch 🚀 and product hunt community for Making it happen for you. It’s an uphill battle to keep the momentum going but that’s the lot of a startup that you have to keep it going. Product hunt is obv making changes to the way new startups get some lime light and I hope hacker news adopts such a strategy too.
    Simone Colucci
    On we go! We reached and exceeded 400 upvotes, thanks wonderful community!
    Ram Kumar
    Congratulations 🎉
    Daniel Burns
    Woo, congratulations! 🥳
    Elli Kim
    Congrats! PH is indeed a solid community of builders and backers and we all love it for that ❤️
    @elli_kim Yes indeed! It's such a great help, I'm not sure how we would have otherwise found as many early adopters!
    Tornike Tsiramua
    You did a great job, keep it up, man!
    Annie Chopra
    Wow this is so awesome!!!
    Emma Watson
    Congrats! 🎉
    congratulations💹
    Ghost Kitty
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Comment Deleted
    Sean Ward
    Wow congrats! Did you do anything notable prior to the launch that lead to that big exposure?
    AmazingSylvia
    Hey Gabriele!I used your product and feel it is really helpful for people like me!Good luck to your launch bro and thank you for sharing me how to do Reddit lol!
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Glad for you Gabriele, congratulation 🎉
    Iskandar Chacra
    That's awesome congrats!
    Phenomenal!! Congrats Gabriele. Very well deserved. Wishing you all the success in the world