I am on my first 10 day Streak and got my first couple of followers!

Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
24 replies
This community is amazing, I am very happy to have joined it and looking forward to being more active and chatting with all of you :) Thank you for following me and engaging. I really appreciate it.

Replies

Laura Dovalina
Good job! Keep it up !
Michael Shver
Congratulations on your first milestones! 🔥🔥🔥
Jose Garrido
Keep it up Haralds!
Igor Lysenko
This is the first step towards your future in PH society.
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
Just followed. 🎉Congrats! We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. Let's collaborate! I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 bit.ly/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
Heyalbert
Congratulations! Keep it up Haralds!
Yan Fernandes
Congratulations!! I've been using Product Hunt for many years, but I never created an account. Recently, I've started to engage and understand this community better.
Emma Harrington
Congratulations on your first 10-day streak and gaining your first followers! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the community and feeling positive about being more active. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure you'll continue to grow and connect with more people in the community! We can connect if you want
Jake Tital
Keep it up . Im at 270 day streak
Luka Brzin
Launching soon!
Same here man :) just gotta keep engaging and more good will come! I'm super happy for you, congrats!
Congrats Haralds. I just gave you a follow :)
Ryan Zhang
Congratulations on hitting your first 10-day streak, Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs! It's awesome to see your hard work paying off with new followers coming your way.