I am launching for the first time tommorrow, Any tips or suggestions?

Hanna Barzakouskaya
10 replies

Replies

Michael L
Good luck! I will support your launch!
Shivangi Awasthi
Please find below the complete steps we should follow for a successful launch on PH - BEFORE LAUNCH: 1. Build an email list of every user, friend, family member, former colleague, fellow community member, and anyone else in your network who can support you 2. Look through your followers on PH, or people you follow, and find ways to connect with them and let them know you are launching 3. A couple of days beforehand, send an email to them and say you are launching on Product Hunt, explain what PH is, and how they can support you, and encourage them to register. DECIDE DATE OF LAUNCH: Monday - Thursday gets you the most engagement, while Friday - Sunday you are more likely to place higher (Go for Monday or Tuesday to target product of the week also) SOCIAL ACCOUNTS: 1. LinkedIn - Post for launch day 2. Instagram - Post for launch day 3. Twitter - Post for launch day 4. Threads - Post for launch day 5. Platform that suits your target audience. Last thing: Networking, Networking, Networking! I hope this helps. All the best, Mate!
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@shivangiawasthi Thank you so much for these invaluable tips! I'll definitely implement them in my launch strategy. Your advice on networking is spot on. Much appreciated, Mate!
The first hours are crucial!! Try to reach out to most active members of PH community for support since their upvotes and comments weigh more It will go well!! All the best!!
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@sandradjajic Absolutely, that's a great point! I'll make sure to engage with the active members right from the start. Thanks for the advice!
Sidra Arif
Post about your launch immediately after your product goes live, And start reaching out to everyone in your network to tell them about your launch. Be vocal about your launch on every platform.
SAK
Congratulations, Share your launch page link everywhere you can.