I am an investor, pitch your startup

Artem Luko
7 replies
Take the question seriously, imagine if you met an investor and you need to pitch your elevator pitch. How it should sound like?

Replies

James Flynn
An email every Monday at 9am with personalized social media content created for the week, based on social media trends and your existing marketing content. Pulling from: - Your existing social media - Your blogs - Your gdrive of media assets - Your product catalogue Content is auto scheduled at the optimal time for your business.
Rail Sharifov
HELLO! My name is Rail Sharifov. I am an inventor. Startup "MODEL ยง DRINK" - amazing "fruit nozzles" for drinks: beer, juices, water, fruit drinks and much more. Create your taste, change the world for the better. Juices, waters, drinks, nectars, fruit drinks, wine and vodka products. On the shelves you can find drinks with almost any taste. But there is no such drink where the buyer could model the taste at his own discretion. In seconds, here and now. PROFIT: Taking into account the cost of equipment and "pins", which will be purchased at the Seed stage for further production, the planned profit: $1 billion per year (In fact, in order not to shock you, this figure is significantly underestimated. Ten times).
Matt Kealey
On-Demand Marketing Services. We combine the convenience of Netflix with the expertise of a marketing agency, providing a monthly subscription that grants you unlimited access to our top-notch marketing services. Services like: - Social Media Management - SEO Optimization - Digital Content - Advertising Campaigns
Sophia Adams
Thrilled to see all these groundbreaking ideas! Could you share more about your business model, target market, and traction to date? ๐Ÿ˜Š