I am Abhinav, co-founder of Wavel AI. Ask Me Anything (AMA)!

Abhinav Yadav
22 replies
We are going live with Wavel AI today. Link : https://www.producthunt.com/post... Wavel AI: Is an AI Dubbing Studio for all kinds of Videos Let's chat about all things AI, Vocie AI, Video Production, Accessibility product development, growth and beyond. I am here to answer all of your questions. So let's start a Wave!

Replies

Varun Yadav
Hi Abhinav, Congratulations on the launch. Website has amazing UI and Copy (Just check the videos, it is not playable). I have few questions- 1. How do you plan to keep Wave AI ahead in this most dynamic space, where are introduced with new tool every day? 2. How it is different from its competitors?
Abhinav Yadav
@breakthemyths Thanks for the kind words. Answering to your questions. I think Voice AI has still lot to offer than what exist in the market. For example the diversity of voices across languages, gender and agar is still very limited. On top there is no variation in emotions. Another aspect is voice cloning and migrating it across languages. At Wavel we have developed our own algorithms to solve some of these challenges which are in short supply in the market. Do checkout features available on our platform. If you have any specific ideas feel free to share with us. Thanks.
amratansh sharma
Hey Abhinav, what's the difference between text-to-speech and voiceover.
Abhinav Yadav
@amratansh_sharma1 Thanks for the question. Voiceover has a much more specific use case for videos. While Text to Speech in general sense is used for AI offered as an API and can be used for diverse applications from IVR to Audiobooks. Please do login to the product and give your feedback.
Shubham Pratap Singh
Congratulations on the launch!!
Alex Fall
Congrats. Great product guys. I like the diverse voices on your platform. Will pass it on to my team. Best of luck. BTW, already upvoted Wavel.
varun yadav
Congratulations for the launch!!Way to Go!
ALEXIA
Can Wavel AI mimic the voice of a certain person? Like my own for voice over tasks?
Abhinav Yadav
@alexia_georghiou yes, we have cloned several voices which is open to all. For individual use cases you have to talk to our sales team. We will more than happy to provide the solution.
Nikhil Mehra
Congrats on the launch ๐Ÿ˜Š what is the biggest challenge in launching your tool?
Kevin Lu
CONGRATS ON THE LAUNCH!!
Devreet
Did you use a tool to track CTRs or UTM tracking for your twitter/social media?
Devreet
@abhinav_wavel Which ones have you used and found most effective?