• Subscribe
  • I accidentally launch on PH and it went better than expected

Alvaro Villalba Perez
    5 replies
    So I spent 1 week planning to launch on 28th December. We planned to launch a Demo, and the following month launch the finished product. But I accidentally clicked the "Launch now" button. I tried to stop it by talking to PH on Intercom but after 5 minutes thinking about it I said "Why the hell not?". My recommendation: don't overthink your launch. That means, that something I've been expecting this for months, and doing it spontaneously worked alright. I wanted product of the months(and I know we can achieve it), but I can't take our +30 upvotes for granted. So thanks to everyone that supported us!

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    Thanks for the advice!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Spontaneity for the win! Sometimes the best moments happen when we least expect them. Your accidental launch turned into a success, and that's something to celebrate.🥂
    Aliza Naz
    It sounds like you had an unexpected and successful launch on Product Hunt! Sometimes, spontaneity can lead to positive outcomes, and it's great to hear that your product received support and upvotes. Your recommendation about not overthinking the launch is valuable advice for other entrepreneurs who might be hesitant to take the plunge. Celebrate the success, learn from the experience, and use the momentum to propel your project forward. If you have any specific questions or if there's anything else you'd like to share or discuss, feel free to let me know! https://fifejammers.uk/fife-jamm...
    Aliza Naz
    It sounds like you had an unexpectedly positive experience with your Product Hunt launch, even though it happened earlier than planned. Spontaneity can sometimes bring surprising results! It's great that you were able to roll with the situation and make the best out of it. Your advice about not overthinking the launch is valuable. Many people spend a lot of time planning and worrying about every detail, but sometimes taking action in the moment can be just as effective, if not more so. It's also wonderful that you received support and positive feedback from the Product Hunt community. Engaging with your audience and expressing gratitude, as you did in your post, helps build a connection and shows appreciation for their support. <.>https://fifejammers.uk/fife-jamm...
    Aron Houston Gy
    Accidentally launching a project on Product Hunt turned out to be a surprisingly rewarding experience. What began as a moment of unexpected click turned into a whirlwind of positive feedback and engagement from a community I hadn't initially planned to reach Dental Crowns in Phoenix. The exposure led to valuable connections, insightful feedback, and even early adopters eager to try out the product . This accidental launch taught me the power of serendipity in entrepreneurship and the importance of being open to unexpected opportunities in the fast-paced world of tech innovation.