How you organize your prompts?

Kristian Mariyanov
5 replies
Hi guys, I'm using Chat GPT, MidJourney, Bard, BingChat, and a couple more AI tools. I try new prompts and experiment quite a lot, and I often get to the point when I want to reuse a prompt, but I cannot find it. I wonder, how do you currently organize your prompts in a way it's easy to find them, tag them and update them in the future?

Replies

Eugene Griffin
My approach: categorize prompts based on themes or projects, then I use tools like Notion or Google Keep for storage. For instant access, I have a few saved on my desktop sticky notes.
Kristian Mariyanov
@eugeneg_33 So you tag them inside Google Keep and Notion so you can find them better? I use to use Google Keep for the prompts, but since I use it for notes and Todo lists, the prompts flooded everything and I give up. The collections there was cool, though. Additional question - If you want to share the prompt with someone how do you do it?
Kunal Mehta
We organize our prompts in a user-friendly and structured manner. They are categorized by subject, difficulty level, and learning objectives. The prompts are designed to encourage critical thinking and engagement, promoting a personalized learning experience for each student.
Kristian Mariyanov
@realkunalmehta Which tool do you use to organize and share the prompts with your students?
Maali Baali
Introduce the topic or writing situation with a statement or generalization to orient the student to the topic.