How you do networking in real life?

Lucas Silva
12 replies
What techniques do you use to expand your network and cultivate meaningful real-life connections? Today, I attended an event where I met numerous supportive and engaging individuals, all eager to collaborate and grow their various side businesses in different areas. It was indeed an inspiring experience! I was hoping you could share your top experiences or your winning strategy for making the most of networking opportunities.

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
Ah, networking - it's like building a human API for connecting awesome people! So, did you feel like a social media platform algorithm, matching side hustlers and dream chasers at that event too?
Elaine Lu
Networking in real life is all about genuine connections. I attend industry events, engage in meaningful conversations, and always follow up with a personal note.
Paulina Hryniewicz
Attend networking events in my city :)
Chemical Bull
Networking in real life involves attending events, joining professional groups, and initiating conversations. It's about building genuine connections and maintaining them over time. https://www.chemicalbull.com/pro...
Walt Wu
Many investment firms organize startup salons or entrepreneurial activity courses, providing opportunities to meet many outstanding individuals.
Marissa Leon
Hi Lucas, I connect with people on LinkedIn that I meet IRL at networking events and always follow up with a message after the event.