How to Validate Your Startup Idea with Just $100?

Launching a startup can be a risky proposition, especially if you're operating on a shoestring budget. But what if there were ways to validate your idea, prototype, or POC without breaking the bank? I'm reaching out to the community for answers. What strategies did you use to validate your idea, get feedback, and find early adopters on a budget (let's say $100)?

Replies

Damien
Use them to grab coffees with potential customers - shut up, let them talk, listen carefully. Ask why multiple times. Don't try first to sell something, but find what needs to be solved (ideally essential, painful, recurrent for them).
Veselin Kostov
For me that would be a landing page with simple functionality, that explains your idea. At the end, you can have a sign-up form to see who is interested and then get in touch with them! Does that sound feasible for you? @conversionrocks
Greg ⚡️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
@veselin_kostov that feels a great idea, especially if you drive traffic (through SEO, Outreach or Paid) to the LP!
Jasper Rudolf Martens
For me that would be a landing page with simple functionality, that explains your idea. At the end, you can have a sign-up form to see who is interested and then get in touch with them! visit this site for more information https://pcfileshere.com/