How to validate an idea? some unique method👇

Syed Arsalan Amin
10 replies
what i know: "build a simple version and give it to people." Is there any new method? curious what you think🤔

Replies

Abdulaa Ali
Figure out your ideal customer base and just ask them. However, don't ask them about the idea but instead ask about the problem itself. If you realize your idea solves a legitimate problem that will either save your customer enough time, money, or headaches to make a monthly payment a no-brainer for them, then you've got a great idea on your hands.
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Always be in contact with your ICP and iterate!
Launching soon!
To validate an idea, gather feedback from potential users and analyze market trends to see if there is demand for your concept. Contentify can help by automating the creation and publication of content to test your idea and gather feedback quickly and efficiently. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Benjamin Sloutsky
I was thinking of posting on social media but idk.
Nemanja Zunic
Spoiler alert: Shameless self-promotion ahead 😁 Need help with validating your business ideas? Check out the Validation feature on IdeaBuddy ideabuddy.com
Gurkaran Singh
How about hosting a focus group on Zoom and observing participants navigate through your idea like a virtual game of "I Spy"? It's like peeking behind the curtain of innovation while sipping on a cup of data-driven curiosity!