How to stay creative and motivated in your startup?

Erick Philbert
10 replies
The startup world is fast-paced and ever-changing, which can be both exciting and challenging. It can be difficult to stay creative and motivated when you're constantly under pressure to meet deadlines and deliver results. What are your tips for staying creative and motivated in your startup?

Replies

Liam Noah
Amazing information. I really enjoyed reading this thread and discussion by the people someone who is involved in this ''sassa-srd'' for many years, I would like to refer https://srd-status-check.co.za/. it's not only focused on discussing the topic inside out but also ''Benefits''. Hope everybody enjoys reading the blog.
hayato onodera
To be able to deliver products that solve problems that have not yet been solved.
Jao Japitana
Mix it up a bit. In between working hours have random coffee chats or topics to share within the team to clear the head a bit. :-)
André J
Launching soon!
Make sure you have an objective mind. Seek feedback. Ask questions. Forever curious.
Erick Philbert
@sentry_co what type of question should a startuper asks?
Jeff Fajans
I'm 100% biased here but this: get a coach. Get a coach who can help you amplify your motivation, bring it back, and harness it toward what matters most. A coach who can serve as an advisor and as decision-support (and who will call you out on your own bullshit) A coach who can help you go deeper into the psychology of creative work and help you build stronger awareness of what most deflates demotivates, and derails you (so you can prevent, bounce back quicker, eliminate triggers that slow you down). Happy to share more specifics with ya - hit me up! Or find someone with experience coaching founders, creative entrepreneurs, creative professionals. Someone who understands the psychology behind creative, entrepreneurial work.