How to not cut your finger by asking for help

Nikolas Dimitroulakis
7 replies
This weekend, I was trying to peel and cut some carrots while having a meeting at the same time. I could have asked for help from my friend. But I didn't. So now my finger has a bandage on it. šŸ•µļø Key Takeaways: Never multitask with a sharp knife šŸ”ŖšŸš« Ask for help if you need it (asking for help will not guarantee it but not asking for it guarantees that you will not get it)šŸ“¢ So, here i am, trying to keep (the rest of) my fingers intact: We're preparing for our first Product Hunt launch in the coming few weeks (specific date to follow). šŸš€ Feel free to have a look at our upcoming page and subscribe! This will help us enormously when we launch, on the 22nd of November. https://www.producthunt.com/upco... šŸ’ŖšŸ¼ Cheers, Nikolas

Replies

Amrinder Singh
yeah subscribed but indeed a very good take away @nikolas_dimitroulakis
MyFordBenefits Login
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. My Waffle House
JASON RODRIGUEZ
Agree with you...thank you for this. Compare Brokers is a team of qualified professionals that provide advice on how to manage money and assets efficiently.
leo smith
Thanks for sharing this information. MyPennMedicine
ben richard
Maurices, a popular fashion retailer, values your feedback to enhance its shopping experience. Tell Maurices Survey