• Subscribe
  • How to market this kind of product !

Yassine Belatar
    4 replies
    Hi, I recently launched a product : NinjaRip here is it https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ninjarip. The product is an ai document processing tool, which converts unstructured data to structured data. Now that i have an mvp im stuck to market product to the right potentiel customers, my customers for now are accountants since i have bank statements and invoices. Do you think Cold emailing is a great strategy ? If yes can you share your experiences ? Thanks

Replies

Henry
    Perhaps you could try messaging some bloggers in related fields, sharing your ideas and product features. Some bloggers might respond. Be bold and give it a shot!
    Yassine Belatar
    @h_henry How about cold emailing ? What do you think about it ?
    Henry
    @yassine_belatar Honestly, I haven't tried cold emailing, but I think it's similar to direct messaging influencers on Twitter. Go ahead and try it! If even one person responds, we can consider it a success!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, marketing a product to accountants - it's like balancing spreadsheets on a tightrope! Cold emailing can definitely be a smart move, but why not spice it up with some personalized data wizardry to make those inboxes pop? Let's turn those potential customers into data-loving ninjas!