How to make money on Product Hunt?

Sule Gorgulu
5 replies
Product Hunt is an amazing platform that gives entrepreneurs and creators the chance to showcase their products to a highly engaged and tech-savvy audience. You can also use Product Hunt to make money and boost sales for your business. One way to make money on Product Hunt is by selling your product directly on the platform. If you have a paid product, you can offer it for sale on Product Hunt and use the platform to increase exposure and sales. This is a great way to reach a targeted audience and get feedback on your product. Another option is to use Product Hunt to drive traffic to your own website, where you can then sell your product or monetize through other methods such as advertising or selling merchandise. This can be a good way to take advantage of the exposure and engagement you receive on Product Hunt to drive sales on your own website. You can also offer special discounts to Product Hunt users to encourage them to try your product. This can be a good way to drive sales and get feedback from a highly engaged audience. Finally, even if you don't make any direct sales on Product Hunt, the platform can still be a valuable tool for gathering feedback and improving your product. By using the platform to gather insights and improve your offering, you can create a better product and drive sales in the long run. In conclusion, Product Hunt is a powerful platform that can help you make money and drive sales for your business. Whether you're selling your product directly on the platform, driving traffic to your own website, offering special discounts, or gathering feedback, there are many ways to use Product Hunt to your advantage.

Replies

Daniel Danielsson
Found out about Product Hunt just recently and I really enjoy this platform!
Manas Sharma
Definitely a great platform to get your early adopters, validation and feedback.
Chore Tools
Great article. How does one bring awareness to platform such as a mobile app which was how I found out about this platform and what I'm hoping to accomplish. I posted about the app but I don't believe the typical paid ad that happens on social media platforms like FB, Twitter happens here. Does it?
Will Powers
Happy New Year Sule! Thanks for sharing. I would be open to allowing a few users to demo the product.